Thursday, August 18, 2005

I forgot:

I forgot to put this in my last post, and I was going to go back and add it before anybody noticed, but it's too late! So here it is: I realized that something I always wanted has happened! When I was skinny, I always said that I kinda wished I was fat, so I would know that the guys chasing me liked me for me, and not just my body. Then I got fat and nobody wanted me. Now somebody does want me, even though I'm still fat! Huzzah! Last night I asked, "When I lose all my weight, will you like me more?" He replied, "I like you now, the way you are." Isn't that sweet! And it maybe the "right" answer, but I still like it. tee hee!

2 comments:

cainnum said...

i'm gonna say something here that i've never said before. i guess cause i'm a big guy, i kinda like big girls. kinda, who the hell am i kidding? anyway the thing with losing weight is it should be for you. if you want to be healthier and want to see yourself thinner, then more power. but i don't believe someone should change because the magazines tell them to. everywhere you go, the popular media is making women ashamed because they're not their ideal weight. it makes me really mad. i should stop before this becomes i full fledged rant.

Margie the Pickle Princess said...

I am losing weight for me. My mom is really big and she has diabetes and can't walk and has all kinds of other health problems that may or may not be related. One day I was sitting in my living room, and I realized that my knees hurt just because I didn't have my feet up. I decided to nip this thing in the bud. Don't get me wrong, people thinking I'm sexy and increased self confidence is nice too, but I am mostly doing this for my health.